- We are committed to protecting your privacy as an online visitor to our website. We use the information we collect about you to maximize the services that we provide to you.
You may change your details at any time by advising us in writing via email. All information we receive from our customers is protected by our secure server.
Furthermore, all customer data collected is secured against unauthorized use or access. Credit card information is not stored by us on our servers.
What We Collect
The types of personal information we may collect about you include:
- your name
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number
- details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behavior
- information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
We may collect these types of personal information directly from you or from third parties.
What We Do with The Information We Gather?
We may use personal information collected from you for the purpose of providing you with
- direct marketing material
- updates regarding our website
- information in the form of a newsletter
This will only apply if you have registered or subscribed to such publications by registering your details with us. However, if you wish to cease receiving any such information you may let us know either by email or unsubscribing at any time and your request will be actioned immediately.
Individual profile and company details are not used for any other purpose. Details are only supplied to a third party supplier when it is required by law, for goods or services which you have purchased or to protect our copyright, trademarks and other legal rights.
A cookie is a small file placed in your web browser that collects information about your web browsing behavior.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information. We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the necessary information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of Neon PartyTM, our customers or third parties or if required by law.
We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally.
In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.